Where to Meet Mormon Singles| Post by LDSDatingSites.org
If truth be told, dating within the LDS community is slightly different compared to the dating arena outside of it. For starters, the reason why you meet Mormon singles is for the purpose of meeting your eternal partner. Take note that they consider marriage as not something only for here and now. Instead, it is something that lasts for all time and for eternity. Aside from that, marriage is extremely essential in the LDS faith. This is being ordained by God himself and it is a must to achieve only the highest heavenly state following mortality.
However, no one must rush through the process of dating just so they can get married at the soonest time possible. And even while dating, you have to be extra careful and stick to some rules when you want to meet Mormon singles and date them.
Below are several accepted dating rules for all Mormon singles:
- In general, 16 is the acceptable age to start to date. Thirteen, which is the common age in other communities to start dating, is considered to be still too young.
- Keep things fun while you are young. Initially, dating must be merely for fun. It is a great time to start getting some idea of what you want and expect from a partner. Never get too series at the get go. For all you know, your soul mate is not going to be the first, much less the second or ninth person you date.
- Date people who have similar high standards. Never expect to change anyone at all.
- For the boys, the perfect time to start dating on a serious level is after a mission. For the ladies, serious dating can start right after high school.
- When you meet and date more people, you can have a better chance in deciding what you are really searching for in your eternal companion.
- Take your date to wholesome places, such as fun restaurants, the zoo, picnics, amusement parks, hikes and others. Unleash your creativity. You will never get to know much about a person if you just go on dates in the movies.
- If you have no choice but to watch the movies, stay away from R-rated flicks.
- Never date on school nights even when you are already in college.
- Remain chaste.
- Go out on group dates. This kind of dates is so much fun and they provide an unthreatening means to meeting new faces. In group dates, everyone serve as the chaperone of everyone else.
- If you are still in high school, make sure you let your parents know whom you will go out with, where you will go and what time you get back.
- Stay away from risky situations like going out on a date late at night.
- No passionate kissing or heavy petting.
If you want to meet Mormon singles, always keep these simple pointers in mind to ensure a successful and fruitful date.