Review of eHarmony.com For Mormon Singles
eHarmony is one of the most well-known Mormon dating sites out there. It has a large user base and is one of the oldest dating sites. It’s online dating services are based on in-depth relationship questionnaire and scientific research. With millions of users, it is guaranteed that you will find a like-minded partner sooner than later.
Free users can set up a profile as well as browse the huge user base on eHarmony. But most of the features (e.g. communication, sending smiles, matchmaking, etc.) are only available to premium members. Pricing is as follows:
- 1-Month Membership: $59.95
- 3-Months Membership: $119.95 ($39.95 per month)
- 6-Months Membership: $179.70 ($29.95 per month)
- 12-Months Membership: $239.40 ($19.95 per month)
Following are some prominent features of eHarmony Mormon dating:
- User-Friendly: eHarmony has a clean, modern and user-friendly website interface. It doesn’t take a tech-savvy to figure out how to successfully navigate through eHarmony’s website. There isn’t any clutter or tons of links on the pages of eHarmony that you mostly find on other dating sites.
- The Search: You have a number of options to connect with your potential partner. You can talk on the phone securely, view potential match’s photos, get identity verified, as well as see when a member was last logged in. Although, you can search profiles, the main reason of the success of eHarmony is their capability of finding the match for you.
- Matchmaking: Based on the algorithms from your questionnaires, eHarmony sends you 7 matches daily that are compatible to your profile and likes/dislikes. All match suggestions of eHarmony are pre-screened and matched on the basis of your attributes, core values, and specific criteria.
- Mormon Filters: The questionnaire with 29 Dimensions offers limitless possibilities of describing your spiritual beliefs and values in order to help you find a like-minded partner. All you have to do is adjust your preference based on these criteria and find your perfect matches.
- Safety: eHarmony takes its members’ privacy and safety very seriously. That’s why they always monitor all the activities on the site and quickly respond to any complaints users submit. They also recommend you to take your time to get to know your potential partner before committing to a date.
Pros and Cons
- Huge member database; millions of active members
- Quality online dating environment
- Efficient matchmaking features
- Authentic and verified profiles
- High quality profile photos
- Safe and secure to use
- Membership pricing is relatively expensive, particularly if you sign up for one month only
- You cannot search through the entire eHarmony member database. Instead, eHarmony sends you 7 profiles suggestions on regular basis for your review
In conclusion, eHarmony is the best Mormon dating site that not only offers tons of useful features to enhance online dating experience but actually helps you quickly find the link-minded partner of your dreams. Although, the pricing is relatively expensive as compared to other online dating sites, it’s totally worth it in the end as your chances of finding a perfect partner are pretty high with eHarmony.